Technical developments on BrailleSurf
were frozen in 2001 !
You could visit the new projects MozBraille, a browser based on Mozilla or Libbraille, a Braille display library and Braille translation.
This list is updated along with the evolutions of BrailleSurf 4. It will
help you to know if your version is the most recent one.
To know the number of your version of BrailleSurf 4, you can look in
the 'version.txt' file, in the BrailleSurf 4 folder (by default 'c:\bs4').
- 29/01/02 :
- The unlimited version of BrailleSurf 4 is available.
- 12/07/00 :
- Change of BrailleSurf's validity date (12/31/2001);
- Addition of the language choice in BrailleSurf's installation
- BrailleSurf Spanish version;
- Update of BrailleSurf help files;
- Solution for HanDialog Mini-Visiobraille.
- Solution for HanDialog Visiobraille 2040.
- Alva ABT 320 and ABT 380 drivers available;
- TechniBraille Alizé driver available;
- Update of SAPI driver;
- Possibility of sending your e-mail address to be informed of BrailleSurf
- Version 4.035 - 06/16/00:
- Addition of a function to go to next link (TAB key);
- Addition of predefined bookmarks;
- English version of the set-up programs;
- English version of the Web site;
- Zephyr driver available.
- Version 4.034 - 05/23/00:
- Addition of the SAPI support;
- The "Next page" and "Previous page" functions have been improved;
- SAPI driver available.
- Version 4.033 - 05/05/00:
- Version 4.032 - 04/28/00:
- First downloadable version.
If you have questions, suggestions, or remarks, you can contact us.